‘Just Because’ is committed to helping those women in Egypt who are unable to fund themselves with the detection, treatment and after-care of breast cancer. We work in conjunction with the Breast Cancer Foundation of Egypt
You can help the work of ‘Just Because’ in many ways:
- raise donations by organising a dance event/workshop/hafla
- organise a Bring and Buy Bazaar
- organise an auction
- organise a sponsored walk or a sponsored challenge
- donate a percentage of profits from bellydance related business
- get your workplace involved by suggesting ‘Just Because’ as their charity of choice
- suggest ‘Just Because’ if anyone is looking for a worthwhile cause
- buy a ‘Just Because’ t-shirt to show your support and look fab at class – to order one visit our store
Take a look at our events page to get ideas and be inspired. If you are stuck for an idea or if you have an idea you want to discuss contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our Facebook group .
Don’t forget to tell us what you have been doing to help and also send in your photos for the ‘Just Because’ photo gallery.